Blake's 7 general knowledge...
1. What was the numerical name of the pilot who inadvertantly carried a disease
pathogen to the planet Auron?
2. If the Guardian is Sinofar, who is the Keeper?
3. If the Charl is Gola, who is the Keeper?
4. What city was devastated by the reactor core of the ruined passenger ship Nova
5. Who was the Federation Doctor who saved Travis' life?
6. Name the planet on which Travis committed the atrocity that he was sentenced
to death for.
7. What were the two psudonyms used by Anna Grant?
8. In which sector did the Liberator crew find Central Control?
9. What was the full name of Servalan's lover in the time before she became Supreme
10. What was the original name of the planet Horizon?
11. On which planet did most of the Liberator crew suffer radiation poisoning?
12. Who was Krantor's chief "rubbish-collector" (for want of a better name)?
13. What advantage won the Galactic War for the Federation?
14. What does IMIPAK stand for?
15. What did the heavily-defended transport ships from the planet Zerok carry?
16. What was the name of the ship that crashed on the way to Freedom City with
Docholli and Travis aboard?
17. On which planet was Groff born?
18. What did Belkov have in common with Toise?
19. What was Travis' registration code in the Federation Space Fleet?
20. What is the motto of the Terran Federation?
Each question refers to one episode
of Blake's 7 but is divided into three parts. There are three points available for each full question answered correctly
- but get any part wrong and no points will be awarded for that question at all.
1. Rumours Of Death, S3.
What was the name of the Presidential Estate on Earth?
Who was the Ground Major who served as its head of security when it
was attacked by rebels?
Name the Section Leader who worked as deputy head of security.
2. Assassin, S4.
Who was the man who chaired the slave auctions on Domo?
Who was the woman who owned the slave market?
What was the stew that was the staple diet for prisoners on Domo?
3. The Way Back, S1.
Through which corridor did Blake, Ravella and Ritchie exit the Dome City
Name the prosecuting counsel at Blake's trial.
On which world in the Outer Planets were Blake's brother and sister supposedly
4. Shadow, S2.
What was the name of Bek's brother?
What was the nickname given to Shadow addicts?
What genus of Terran plant-life was the moon-disc an off-shoot from?
5. Bounty, S1.
How much money would Tarvin have received as a reward for handing over
the Liberator crew MINUS Jenna to the Federation?
Who was the Auron ambassador to Lindor?
What device triggered the control necklaces that the Amagons used to restrain
6. Horizon, S2.
What was the name of the criminal from Horizon who was deported to Cygnus Alpha
What was the name of Ro's father?
What ailment was Avon suffering from at the start of the episode?
Bloopers. This section is a little
different. There are many errors that got into the final edit of most episodes of Blake's 7. Each question merely
describes a moment in a particular episode. The required answer is a brief description of the error that takes place at the
indicated point. NOTE: Although there is only one official answer to each question, there may be more than one blooper
in the scenarios described here. If they are confirmed, the points will still be awarded.
1. In Mission To Destiny, S1, Blake realises that the air on the Ortega
is saturated with sono vapour, and decides that the ventilators should be closed.
2. In Seek-Locate-Destroy, S1, Travis is restrained in the interrogation
chair facing the door and tries to shoot Blake. Cally turns the chair away from the door to stop Travis firing again, while
Blake destroys the lazeron weapon in his artificial hand.
3. In Volcano, S3, Cally is captured by Federation troopers aboard the
Liberator. In the teleport bay she is gagged and handcuffed and is lined up to be taken down to the planet Obsidian.
4. In Games, S4, the crew are aboard the Mecron Orbiter, except Dayna
who is keeping watch on board Scorpio.
5. In Bounty, S1, Blake is attacked in the teleport section where he is
gassed unconscious. He wakes up in the brig where Vila is trying to unlock his handcuffs.
6. In Weapon, S2, the clone of Blake barges into the hideout where Coser
and Rashel are arguing.
7. In Gambit, S2, Servalan is explaining to Jarriere her plan to find
Docholli and have Krantor "eviscerated". Jarriere offers to kill Krantor for her but Servalan insists that she needs to keep
him alive for the time being.
8. In Aftermath, S3, Avon and Dayna are searching for Orac in the wreckage
of the life capsule, when they are attacked by a Sarran.
Questions about various recent
Audio plays - 2 points for each question, as the stories in which the answers are found can be difficult to obtain.
1. Who was the King of Torella?
2. What name did Madame Gaskia give to her nightclub in Blagge City?
3. On which prison planet did Vila learn to play the drums?
4. What rather gruesome nickname was given to Gan by the beatnik community on Earth
for the crimes that got him deported to Cygnus Alpha?
5. On which planet did Doctor Rossum build the Neurobots?
6. Who were the guardians of the Diadem of Power before it was stolen by the Torellans?
7. From which Government in the Outer Planets did Avon obtain a new ship after Scorpio
8. What name was given to the uprising on Syndexia that installed Madame Gaskia as its
9. Who was Servalan's executive officer on the planet Ferno?
10. What drug brings Vila out in pimples?
11. What did Avon call his new ship after escaping from Gauda Prime?
12. What colour were the Neurobots?
That's the lot - a maximum total of 70 points available. Send your answers
to me if you dare, and find out how you did.
On a serious note, I only get access to the Net about three times a week, so please
don't be offended if I take a while getting back to you.